MISSION OF BIKES FOR TYKES, INC.
BIKES FOR TYKES, INC. FOUNDED IN NAPLES, FLORIDA
In the 29 years since the inception of BFT, we have given away over 18,000 bicycles, free of charge, to children and adults in the community.
BFT accepts used bicycles, bicycle parts, helmets in good condition, and new bicycles and helmets. The used bicycles and bicycle parts are used to refurbish the bicycles. The refurbished bicycles are given to children and adults in need.
BFT has 30 chapters in the United States, 2 in Canada, and there is a group in Australia wishing to form a chapter!
Admission $5 for 12 and up Bring a new or previously loved bicycle in good condition for Bikes for Tykes and get a free admission
Benefits: Bikes for Tykes, Inc., a 501(c) 3 corporation in its bicycle programs for children and adults. The primary emphasis is on children
For Information, Sponsorship Opportunities, Volunteer Opportunities and Vendor Spots, please contact:
Teddy Plaisted, [email protected], 239-465-9047, Chair, Bikes for Tykes 20th Annual Charity Event Naples Motor Fest © and Pistons and Pedals Ride©
GOLD SPONSOR FLORIDA SPORTS PARK
SILVER SPONSOR PARADISE HARLEY OWNERS GROUP
Big Wheels for Little Wheels© benefiting
- Please mark your calendars, come out, have fun and support Bikes for Tykes
- Sunday, November 9, 2014 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: The Florida Sports Park, 8520 Rattlesnake Hammock Road, Naples, Florida
- 20th Annual Bikes for Tykes Charity Event and Pistons & Pedals Ride©
- Car Show of antique, classic, muscle, and other cars – Trophies awarded for Judged Shows
- Motorcycle Show – Trophies awarded for Judged Shows
- Trophies also for participation by organizations
- Fashion Show with professional models by Protocol Models
- Pistons and Pedals Ride for motorcycles and bicycles
- Swap Meet for cars and motorcycles
- Live and silent auctions; 50/50 raffle
- Food!! Music!! Vendors!! Come do some holiday shopping!!
- Appearance by Award-winning Michael Atwell, Michael Atwell Racing
- Appearance by the Cunningham team of motorcycle racers
- Bicycle Drop Off at Bikes for Tykes booth
- Toy Drop Off for Ft. Myers Children’s Hospital at Florida Motor Sports booth
- New and gently used sports equipment Drop Off at Club Instant Replay booth
- Museum of Military Memorabilia participation
- Motorcycle Events: Slow ride, more tba
- Raffle for Custom “Easy Rider” inspired bicycle designed and created by Bikes for Tykes
- Bloodmobile 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- VIP tickets available
A 501 (c) 3 Corporation
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN
The mission of Bikes for Tykes, Inc. is to give every child in North America a bicycle. Bikes for Tykes, Inc. (BFT) also would like to give each child receiving a bicycle a bicycle helmet.